Solo indie developer’s sidescroller exits early access after 2 years.
June 1st, 2017 – I’m excited to announce that Armed with Wings: Rearmed version 1.0 is now available on Steam! The stylish, black and white platformer exits early access after 2 years of beta. As the sole developer of Armed with Wings, I’m incredibly satisfied to have served players continually through early access.
A very special thanks to all the players and community members for contributing incredible feedback. Without question, these players have directly influenced the outcome of this game for the better.
What’s new in the full release:
Many players have experienced Armed with Wings: Rearmed in one form or another. Whether from Steam or at PAX, online or offline, none have experienced the new features/surprises I’ve prepared for launch:
- Weapon Pickups In Story Special enemies drop equippable gear. The hunt begins for the best equipment!
- Campfires Sit by the campfire to change your equipment in-game.
- New Difficulty Tier Test yourself against 3 difficulties: Normal, Hard and Futile!
- New ‘Relic’ Challenge Collect all the relics to unlock a special challenge.
- New Playable Character The teased 3rd character is now unlockable.
- New VS Arenas More ways to battle your friends in local VS.
- And so much more!
Steam Trading Cards:
Steam users will be pleased to know that Trading Cards, Badges, Emoticons and Profile Backgrounds are available to unlock through Steam. A frequent request, my apologies for the many delays.
Armed with Wings is coming to consoles:
Nnooo Publishing has partnered with Sun-Studios to bring Rearmed to both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One: see official Nnooo Press Release here.
Launch Discount and Price:
Armed with Wings: Rearmed will remain at the same early access price point of $7.99 for June. The price will raise to $9.99 in mid July to better reflect the added value early access updates. Get the game this week at a 15% launch discount, $6.79!